Industrial visit has its own importance in a career of a student who is pursuing a professional degree. It is considered as a part of college curriculum and objectives of industrial visit is to provide students an insight regarding internal working of companies. We know, theoretical knowledge is not enough for making a good professional career. With an aim to go beyond academics, industrial visit provides student a practical perspective on the world of work.
- For students pursuing professional education, industrial visits help them gain hands-on experience of how industry operations are executed.
- Industry visits bridge the gap between theoretical training and practical learning in a real-life environment.
- With industry visits, students are able to better identify their prospective areas of work in the overall organizational function.
- Industry visits help enhance interpersonal skills and communication techniques.
- Students become more aware of industry practices and regulations during industry visits.
- Help students to see their future place in working world.